As you may have guessed, it takes some time to raise three children. There are meals to prepare, food to buy, places like the park and the zoo to go, as well as some fun playdates. So Chrissy hasn't really figured out how to do all of this plus update the blog in a timely manner. But I think I figured out a trick. I think from here on out I'm just going to add links to our Picasa album. Really, it's just the pictures I want to share, and I've got tons of pictures on my camera and hundreds more on the computer, just waiting to share just like the piles of laundry taking over the closet in Casey, Gavin, and Liam's room.
Click on this link, and you'll find a recent album of our adventures climbing playground equipment. As you can see, we like to climb up, down, and all around!